The future of gardening for large and small surfaces
Green Flocks are a must in modern gardening and agriculture. They are appropriate for manual or machine mixing in the garden or field soil. Your plants will be grateful for the extra moisture, nature for the reduced water consumption and your family for your extra free time.
About Green Flocks
- Green Flocks are made of natural mineral fibres with no additives or binders.
- They improve the air and water regime of the soil and thus increase water retention capacity. Water is trapped between the fibres and is gradually released into the ground.
- By loosening the planting soil and retaining water, Green Flocks create optimal conditions for the growth and development of plants, which thus develop:
- a stronger and highly branched root system,
- stronger aboveground parts,
- a higher number of inflorescence shoots and sprouts.
- A mixture of Green Flocks and soil is recommended for smaller and larger surfaces for:
- enriching the soil in your garden,
- improving field soil,
- growing plants in flowerpots,
- planting pot plants in larger flower boxes.
Simple to use
Simple to prepare.
Mix Green Flocks manually or using a machine into your garden or field soil in a 1:5 ratio (mix 1/5 part flocks with 4/5 parts soil)..
Plant or sow your plants and water thoroughly. The Flocks should be covered by the soil.
Green Flocks additionally retain water and the plant draws it as required.
|For an optimal effect, add Green Flocks to the substrate in a 1:5 ratio (mix 1/5 part flocks with 4/5 parts soil).|