1. Urbanscape online shop ensures all required technological and organisational solutions for complete safety of purchasing. The transfer of sensitive personal and transaction data on the website is implemented in safe mode with the help of the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. Data are encrypted using a 256 bit key even before they leave your browser and are transferred to our server in protected form. The system thus prevents interception of personal and transaction data sent to the online shop.
2. If you so request, we shall immediately inform you - in writing and in accordance with the applicable regulations - which personal data were collected during your visit to the www.grow-at-home.com website
By consenting to the storage and processing and by transmission of personal data during participation in award games, subscribing to e-news or performing online purchases, the user allows Knauf Insulation d.o.o. and the contractual data processing provider to process and store the transmitted personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. The provided consent allows Knauf Insulation d.o.o. as the administrator of the personal data database to process the collected personal data for the purposes of sampling, polling and statistical processing of data, for establishing use of services, adapting the offer and segmentation, for market research, for notifications about offers, novelties and benefits and for sending e-news and other promotional material of Knauf Insulation d.o.o. and related business entities.
The collected data shall not be disclosed to third parties.
Knauf Insulation d.o.o. and the contractual data processing provider may process these data for own needs until cancellation of consent including a request for removal of personal data from the database or only as long as urgently required for realising the purpose for which they were collected, i.e. 10 years for customers of the Urbanscape online shop, 3 months for participants of award games, 10 years for winners in award games and until the subscriber unsubscribes from e-news or until the administrator ceases its activity on the market. While personal data are being managed, the user has the right to inspect and update personal data in the database.
3. Customers who wish to unsubscribe from e-news can do so by:
• clicking Unsubscribe in the footer of the email and following the instructions for electronic unsubscription,
• sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Unsubscribe from e-news. The request for unsubscribing from e-news has to be sent from the same email address that was used to subscribe to e-news. You will be notified about successfully unsubscribing from e-news by email.
What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that most websites store in the devices with which users access the Internet in order to identify the individual devices that the visitors have used for their access. Their storage is under the full control of the user’s browser. The user can optionally limit or disable the storage of cookies. Cookies are not harmful and are always time limited.
Why are cookies necessary?
• to achieve a better user experience of a website, we adjust the content according to previous website visits
• to store the selection when creating a shortlist of the devices and the sales range and their comparison
• in the parts of websites where login is required, we keep you logged on
• in order to recognise your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone), which enables adjusting the content display to your device
• to monitor site visits, which enables control of the efficiency of content display, suitability of advertisements and constant improvement of websites
• cookies are imperative for the functioning of certain services (e.g. online banks, online shops and other forms of e-business, etc.)
The website uses different types of cookies:
These cookies are essential to make the website work correctly. They are set when you submit a form or interact with the website (add items to the shopping basket, purchase, registration). We do not need to obtain your consent for these cookies and they cannot be disabled.
- The list is prepared by the implementer of the online shop
- Google Analytics
Cookies from our partners, which are installed when continuing with the use of the website and which enhance user experience and provision of content that is of interest to visitors of our website. If you disagree with the use of these cookies, you can disable them at the bottom of the page.
- Facebook (social networks)
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to .
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|