The purchasing process
1. After placing an order in the Urbanscape online shop, the customer receives the "Review of Order" notification that the order has been accepted. The notification is sent to the email address that the customer provided when placing the order. The email will also include an attached PDF document containing all information about the placed order. The customer can review the order even after placing it, check if all information is correct (contact data, payment, delivery, etc.) and notify the shop of eventual changes by email or phone. Furnitura d.o.o. has the right to contact the customer at their telephone number for the purposes of verifying the data and for ensuring punctuality of delivery.
2. A discount coupon provides various or code-activated benefits when buying products from the Urbanscape online shop and is limited by time and/or type of products. The active code for the discount can be found on the title page of an advertisement, on the page of an individual category, in our email or in other media.
Using the discount code:
• Choose the items that you wish to buy and add them to your shopping basket. Once you finish adding items to the basket (and determine their quantity), continue by clicking Proceed to Checkout. Choose the delivery method, provide the delivery address and choose the payment method.
• As part of the same step, enter the discount code in the gift voucher, promotional code, discount code field and confirm the entry by clicking Redeem Code. Only one promotional code can be accepted with each order, as discounts and codes cannot be combined.
• The promotional code can be used only for products that are not on sale.
• Once you enter the discount code, the value of the discount is automatically subtracted from the price of your order in the final step - Overview of Orders. The remaining sum is the sum payable.
• The discount code is a one-off code, which means that you can only use it once. The value of the discount code cannot exceed the value of the ordered items.